How are you doing? In these unprecedented times, I trust you are doing well and taking care of yourself.
This is a quick note to let you know I am thinking about you.
If you would like to call to say hello or catch up on life or business ideas, please pick up the phone or let me know and I can send a Zoom link.
We must all remember the value that we offer to the world.
I would love to hear how you are helping your community during this time…..although most likely by phone or picking up a “to go” order.
In the meantime, here are two links to bloggers that I have followed for years. These might take your mind off our current state.
I have been following Karima Hunter for years. She keeps me up to date on interior design, cooking and of course fashion.
She recently posted: Culture Trip
- Have you seen Emma? Courtesy of Universal pictures (Amazon Prime)
- Virtual tours to over 2500 museums and galleries around the world
- Performances from The Metropolitan Opera
- Life Magazine’s photography
- Google Arts and Culture/Virtual Tours
Vicki Archer, a blogger who lives in London and in the South of France, has a post today about her favorite cookbooks.