Download FREE LESSON PLANS
The Manners To Go™ curriculum includes absolutely everything you need to quickly and easily start teaching manners and social skills.
You are able to provide an experience for your students that aligns with 21st century skills.
Teaching manners and life skills in the classroom has never been easier:
We guide you through the steps to implement a character building and social skills program into your classroom.
Your job is to teach and watch your students transform.
All the work has been done for you.
Manners To Go™ is a proven curriculum-based program designed to make it easy for educators to teach their students proper life skills. You will get all the lesson plans, activities, and handouts you need to help your students learn how to behave in a wide range of social situations – so they experience more positive interactions with peers and adults and develop the confidence, empathy and self-esteem they need to thrive.
Designed to meet your timeframe and include suggested dialogue
Designed to make it easy for educators to teach their students proper life skills.
Teaching materials are beautifully illustrated with age-appropriate artwork
How It Works
Upon your purchase, you will receive electronic files for immediate download.
You may customize the program to meet the needs of your students and the time you have allotted to teach a module. You may teach this curriculum for 10 minutes a day or over an entire semester. The curriculum may also be used as an after school program. The choice is yours.
Watch your students transform. Once you bring social skills to the attention of your students, you will see remarkable results.
Our comprehensive lesson plans guide you every step of the way to implement a social skills program into your classroom.:
The suggested dialogue that is included with each module guarantees that you have absolutely everything you need at your fingertips to teach our curriculum. EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR YOU. You do not need write a lesson plan. You do not need to research a topic.
- Curriculum is available for all grade levels from preschool to high school
- The Manners To Go program easily fits into your day and may be taught in 10 minutes per day, week or month
- The customizable lesson plans are designed to meet your timeframe and include suggested dialogue
- There is no need for lengthy research, gathering of lesson plans or creating handouts – it is all done for you
- The Manners To Go curriculum and teaching materials are beautifully illustrated with age-appropriate artwork that relates to this generation of students
- The curriculum may also be used to teach as an after-school program resulting in revenue for your school.
- The curriculum is provided in an electronic file for a quick and easy download so you can start using it in the classroom right away
At Manners To Go, we believe that all children deserve to learn the social skills that will help them grow up to become healthy, happy, successful adults. Here’s your chance to make it happen. We owe it our children to teach them good manners.
Created by The American Academy of Etiquette, Inc.
Our students are excited about the way they feel; more confident, empowered, increased respect for self and others. Teachers and parents began commenting on the positive changes they were seeing and this motivated our young men & ladies to implement more of the ideas they were learning.
Your presentations were absolutely fantastic. The young ladies were engaged and the staff cannot stop talking about both presentations and how much they learned. I hope in the future we could work together again and put on another successful women’s conference for a new bunch of ninth grade young ladies.