Why should we teach manners and life skills in the classroom?
Children need good social skills in order to be successful, happy adults. If our children aren’t learning these basic skills at home, we need to teach them at school. Children without manners will lose out and never know why. We owe it to our society and nation to teach our children manners and life skills.
If we truly want to give each and every student an opportunity to be successful, we must show them what is acceptable behavior that will help them to get and keep jobs and function as happy, and healthy adults.
At Manners to Go we believe that every child deserves to be educated and informed to become a responsible and caring global citizen.
Teaching manners and life skills in the classroom has never been easier:
- Manners To Go is beautifully illustrated with artwork that is new and relates to this generation of students.
- The program easily fits into your day and may be taught in 10 minutes per day, per week or per month.
- The lesson plans are designed to be customized to meet your time-frame and include suggested dialogue.
- There is no need for lengthy research, gathering of lesson plans or creating handouts. It is all done for you.
- The Manners To Go program provides teachers with lesson plans, suggested dialogue and handouts that are age-appropriately illustrated.
- The curriculum may also be used to teach as an after-school program resulting in revenue for your school.
- The curriculum is provided in an electronic file for a quick and easy download.
Why not allow your school the opportunity to offer an education that values civility, character, polish and social skills?
We owe it our children to teach them good manners.