Manners To Go™
Created by The American Academy of Etiquette, Inc.
The Manners To Go™ Elementary School curriculum makes it fun and easy for you to teach these skills to your students.
Curriculum provided as an electronic file for immediate download
Fun, Age-Appropriate Activities Help Your Elementary Students Learn:
- Why manners matter
- Eye contact
- Conversation skills
- Magical words
- How to use grown-up titles
- Tech manners
- Communication skills
- Thank you notes
- Table manners
- Manners in public places
It’s never been easier to teach your elementary school students good manners
- The Manners to Go™ curriculum is beautifully illustrated with age-appropriate images that elementary school students can relate to and learn from.
- Role-playing activities are included for each module.
- The activities are fun and based on situations occur in an elementary school student’s everyday life./li>
- The program easily fits into your day and may be taught in 10, 20 or 30 minute sessions.
- The lesson plans are designed to be customized to meet your timeframe and include suggested dialogue.
- The program may be taught as an after school program which can generate additional income for your school.
Purchase Curriculum in English Only or English & Spanish
- Immediate digital download
- 16 modules (resulting in over 200 pages of lesson plans and handouts)
- Ready to use handouts to print or to use with Smart-board
- Curriculum provided as an electronic file for easy download
We accept Purchase Orders from school districts. You may contact us at email@example.com or 610-212-1862
If you have any questions, you may contact Manners To Go at 610-212-1862 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org