Are you an elementary school educator who desires to teach manners, character education and social skills in your classroom?
You are aware of the importance of teaching manners to children and the need to start when they are young. Learning manners is crucial and is an educational and societal priority.
Manners To Go™ makes it very easy to implement a social skills program in your classroom.
- Why manners matter
- Eye contact
- Conversation skills
- Magical words
- How to use grown-up titles
- Tech manners
- Communication skills
- Thank you notes
- Table manners
- Manners in public places
The results we are seeing:
- A polite and well-rounded child
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Empathy for others
- Using good manners and social skills in the classroom
- Showing their parents what they have learned at school
- Displaying good manners in everyday life outside of the classroom
The Manners To Go™ Elementary Manners Education Program Works Because
- The material is beautifully illustrated with images that children of all ages can relate to and learn.
- Role-playing activities are included for each module. The activities are fun and occur in our everyday life.
- The program easily fits into your day and may be taught in 10, 20 or 30 minute sessions.
- The lesson plans are designed to be customized to meet your time-frame and include suggested dialogue.
- The program may be taught as an after school program which can generate additional income for your school.
All Courses Include:
- Easy to use lesson plans that state the objective, activities, items needed and room set-up for each topic
- 16 modules (resulting in over 200 pages of lesson plans and handouts)
- Ready to use handouts that may be used with a Smart-board or printed
- The curriculum is provided in an electronic file for a quick and easy download.