Manners To Go™
Created by The American Academy of Etiquette, Inc.
Available for immediate download.
The Manners To Go™ Middle School curriculum offers fun, age-appropriate activities to help middle school students learn:
- Eye contact
- Conversation skills
- Communication skills
- Conversational Eloquence – eliminating meaningless interjections such as, “like,” “um,” and “ya know” from their speech
- Digital decorum
- Thank you notes
- Table manners
- Manners in public places
It’s never been easier to teach your middle school students good manners
- The content is fresh, witty and speaks to middle school students
- Fun role-playing activities are included for each module.
- Activities are based on situations that occur in a middle school student’s everyday life.
- The program easily fits into your day and may be taught in 10, 20 or 30- minute sessions.
- The lesson plans are designed to be customized to meet your timeframe and include suggested dialogue.
- The program may be taught as an afterschool program, which can generate additional income for your school.
- The program may be taught at a school assembly or other special event
Purchase Curriculum in English Only or English & Spanish
All Courses Include:
- 23 modules (Over 160 pages of lesson plans and handouts)
- Ready to use handouts to print or to use with Smart-board
- Curriculum provided as an electronic file for easy download
If you have any questions, you may contact Manners To Go at 610-212-1862 or email her at email@example.com